About Credit Card Payment
|Settlement Date||5th of every month (Payment is made on the date of registration only for the first time)|
Bank Transfer Information
Please transfer to the following account.
When transferring from Japan Post Bank
|Intermediary Bank||Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas NY||Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt|
|Intermediary Bank BIC|
|Beneficiary Bank||Japan Post Bank|
|Beneficiary Bank Address||3-1, Otemachi 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8793, Japan|
|Beneficiary Bank BIC (SWIFT Code)||JPPSJPJ1|
|Beneficiary Bank CHIPS UID||427593|
|Payee Account Number||12020-5760291|
|Name of Payee Account Holder||(Tokuhi) Gospel Aid|
|Payee Address||77-207 Aza Kubochi Hosokawa-cho Okazaki-shi Aichi-ken 444-2149, Japan|
|Payee Telephone Number （※6）||0564-73-0889|
- Please transfer by the end of every month.
- Participants are responsible for any fees incurred during transfer or remittance.
- Please enter your request for support in the "Message/Inquiry" field. (Supporting a boy / supporting a girl / doesn't matter)
- If the name of the card holder is different from the registered name of the application, please enter that fact in the remarks column of the application form.
- Please use any email other than "hotmail" to register. When registration is completed, an email notification will be sent from the credit card payment agency "Another Lane".
*Please note that depending on your mailbox settings, the mail may end up in the spam folder.
- Please confirm the card expiration date before registering.
- If you stop using the card due to reasons such as the limit being exceeded, theft, or loss, etc., you will not be able to make a payment and your card payment registration will be invalid, so you will need to register again to continue your support.
- You will need to register again when you receive an updated card.
- If payment is not successful, an email notification will be sent from the credit card payment agency "Another Lane".
- If you wish to cancel your support, please contact your credit card agent or the staff at Gospel Aid. We will be able to perform the payment cancellation procedure. (It may not be possible to stop the payment immediately before the payment date. Please let us know in advance.)
Handling of personal information and other inquiries
Please check here to know more about our handling of personal information.
For other inquiries, please contact us using the form.